What is AI ?
Artificial Intelligence is composed of two words Artificial and Intelligence, where Artificial defines "man-made," and intelligence defines "thinking power", hence AI means "a man-made thinking power." "It is a branch of computer science by which we can create intelligent machines which can behave like a human, think like humans, and able to make decisions.".
Types Of Artificial Intelligence
Based on Capabilities:-
- Narrow AI:- Narrow AI performs only specific tasks. Ex:- Speech to text generator can only generate text.
- General AI:- General AI performs multiple tasks and think like a human.
- Super AI:- Super AI could surpass human intelligence, and can perform any task better than human.
Based on functionality:-
- Reactive Machines: Such AI systems do not store memories or past experiences and only focus on current scenarios and react on it.
- Limited Memory:Such AI systems Can store past experiences or some data for a short period of time. Ex- Self-driving cars.
- Theory of Mind: Theory of Mind AI should understand the human emotions, people, beliefs, and be able to interact socially like humans.
- Self-Awareness: Self-awareness AI is the future of Artificial Intelligence. These machines will be super intelligent, and will have their own consciousness, sentiments, and self-awareness.